[spsp-members] SPSP Newsletter #16 is out!
sara.green at ind.ku.dk
Fri Dec 10 21:06:12 UTC 2021
As we are bracing ourselves for another pandemic winter, we hope that SPSP Newsletter can lift your spirits and get you in the right mood for the upcoming holidays. (Don’t forget to watch the video at the end!)
You can access the newsletter here: SPSP Newsletter #16<https://sway.office.com/1u4jKaj5cDcvDtsp?ref=email>
(a PDF-version will be available on the SPSP webpage soon)
1. Philosophy in the Museum: Rose Trappes talks to Joana Formosinho
2. Philosophy in the Lab: Martin Zach and Tomas Marvan talk to Ann-Sophie Barwich
3. Global SPSP: Ariel Roffé talks to Filippo Contesi about the Barcelona Principles of a Globally Inclusive Philosophy
4. Erik Weber takes the Proust Questionnaire
5. SPSP2022: Call for papers
Please contact us with ideas for and inputs to the spring volume.
We hope that you’ll enjoy the readings and have a great and relaxing winter break!
On behalf of the editorial team,
Section for History and Philosophy of Science
Department of Science Education
University of Copenhagen
Niels Bohr Building (NBB)
(Visitor address: Rådmandsgade 64, 2200 København N)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spsp-members