[spsp-members] Fwd: FW: 3 OPEN positions in the Department of Women's and Gender Studies at Saint Louis University

Kent Staley staleykw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:47:13 UTC 2022

Our Department of Women's and Gender Studies is hiring! See the ad below if
you are interested.

Kent W. Staley (he/him)
Professor, Coordinator of Graduate Studies
Department of Philosophy
Saint Louis University

Greetings,

The application process is still open for *3 NEW positions* in the *Department
of Women's and Gender Studies at Saint Louis University-* two three-year
post-doctoral fellowships and one full-time open rank position.  All
positions begin Aug 15th, 2022.  Below is the direct link to apply with