[spsp-members] SPSP newsletter #17
sara.green at ind.ku.dk
Wed Jun 22 07:50:14 UTC 2022
The SPSP newsletter #17<https://sway.office.com/9BAOrK8koNZYYsKe?ref=Link> is out!
We hope that this can serve as a warm-up for the meeting in Ghent and that you will enjoy reading it.
1. Philosophy in a Lab, an interview with Lucie Laplane
2. Training Philosophers in the Lab, an interview with Fridolin Gross
3. Digital Humanities, a joint interview with Charles Pence and Henrik Kragh Sørensen
4. Maria Kronfeldner takes the Proust Questionnaire
5. Welcome to the SPSP meeting at Ghent University, by Erik Weber and Maarten Van Dyck
The SPSP newsletter team would like to also use this occasion to invite all interested to the SPSP newsletter meeting on Monday July 4. We hope to welcome some new members to the newsletter group, but we appreciate inputs from all SPSP members on the newsletter (how to organize the work, what topics to cover in future volumes, etc.). The meeting will start at 13.00 (leaving 15 minutes to find the room after the plenary lecture).
We look forward to seeing you very soon in Ghent!
On behalf of the SPSP newsletter team,
Section for History and Philosophy of Science
Department of Science Education
University of Copenhagen
Niels Bohr Building (NBB)
(Visitor address: Rådmandsgade 64, 2200 København N)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spsp-members