[spsp-members] Helen Meskhidze @ PCFS Seminar Series

André Curtis-Trudel ae.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 02:03:45 UTC 2023

We are pleased to announce that Helen Meskhidze (UC Irvine) will present at
the Philosophy of Contemporary and Future Science Seminar Series this week.
All are welcome to attend. Details below.

*Title: *(What) Do we learn from code comparisons? A case study of
self-interacting dark matter implementations